Get ahead of the game.
Schedule your child's school sports physical at any of our Saint Alphonsus pediatric, family medicine, or orthopedic urgent care clinics. Our providers will identify areas that may be prone to injury and suggest tips and exercises to avoid future problems.
- Boise Pediatrics (208) 302-5800, Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
- West Chinden Clinic in Eagle (208) 302-6200, Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Elm Clinic in Caldwell (208) 302-7100, Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Garrity Campus Clinic in Nampa (208) 302-6700, Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Karcher Clinic in Nampa (208) 302-6600, Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
School sports physicals are also offered at any of our family medicine
or urgent care
Would you like to see a sports medicine expert? Getting kids safely on the field with tips on conditioning and muscle use is their specialty. Call or walk-in to our orthopedic urgent care clinic
located on Emerald near Curtis Road in Boise.
Don't have an established provider? Call (208) 367-DOCS
for assistance finding a provider that's right for you.
School sports physicals are $25.
Saint Alphonsus is committed to the health and safety of our patients and their families. Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, our clinics are taking advanced precautions to prevent exposure to the virus, including separate waiting rooms and designated appointment times for sick children, the use of high-grade medical cleaning and disinfectant products, as well as temperature checks and screenings at the entrances of our facilities. If you are visiting one of our clinics, please bring a cloth face mask to your visit.